Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and this is or will be delivered in one go;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods, if you ordered several goods as part of a single order and these are delivered separately;
– on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces;
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the first goods, provided that goods are delivered as part of an order for regular delivery over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must send us (Natures Very Best, Stefanie Rachel, Neuer Weg 34 b, 23867 Sülfeld, telephone number: +49 (0)4537 2638018, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org ) a a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any case at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which you send us
( Natures Very Best, Stefanie Rachel, Neuer Weg 34 b, 23867 Sülfeld) inform about the revocation of this contract, send it back to us or hand it over. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Reasons for exclusion or expiration
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.